What CA's Curtain Report found
Photo Source: AAP
KEY POINTS OF THE MAY 2016 CURTAIN REVIEW INTO PHILLIP HUGHES' DEATH
* Lack of medical attention didn't contribute to his death.
* Hughes was wearing a helmet that doesn't meet recently introduced British standards, but the newer helmet wouldn't have saved him.
* Recommends all first-class cricketers be compelled to wear helmets when batting against medium or fast-paced bowling, in nets and games.
* Recommends all close-in fielders, barring slips, be compelled to wear helmets.
* Recommends wicketkeepers be compelled to wear protective eye-wear and head-wear.